Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week One - Blogging

So, I finally created a blog. This is my first activity as a participant of 23 Things Kansas. I'm excited about learning new technology but a bit concerned about finding time! I'll be letting you know how it turns out.

I started with a blog on wordpress but it would not allow me to add a Shelfari widget. I wanted to build a favorites bookshelf for the visitors to my blog, so I started over with this blog. Hmm... I took a simple exercise and made it more difficult. Maybe that's why I'm always short on time!

3 comments:

  1. Wordpress will let you do a widget but it is a little harder to figure out than Blogger! That is why I use Blogger myself :) Bookshelf looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookshelf looks great. I'm a Wordpress girl, myself, but you use what works for you. That's why there's so many tools available and recommended. It might have taken a little bit longer to do, but you learned a lot in the process, right? Learning is never time wasted! Otherwise, I'd accused of always wasting time! :) Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete