Friday, February 5, 2010

Week Three - Online Meetings

For my online meetings assignment, I watched an archived webinar from SirsiDynix titled 25 Technologies to Watch and How. Stephen Abram presented this webinar two years ago on Jan. 31, 2008. It was interesting to see what he predicted as the technologies to watch compared to where they are two years later. I found the How part of the presentation interesting as well. One of the suggestions he made was to schedule 15 minutes three times a week to learn something new. That's what I like about the 23 Things Kansas program. It's a way of making myself take the time to learn. And sometimes learning one thing leads to another. Did you notice my Voki to the right on my blog? I discovered Voki through another blog I'm following. As Stephen Abram points out, we have to find time to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment